Senior Manager, Engineering DevOps
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Location: California - Remote
Location: Florida - Remote
Location: Texas - Remote
To get the best candidate experience, please consider
applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you
are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Job Title: Senior
Manager, Systems Engineering
Location: San Francisco,
CA, Indianapolis Indiana, or US Remote
We are looking for a Senior Manager to lead a team of
professionals in upgrading and managing the enablement and
on-boarding of application within Salesforce to the Trailblazer ID
authentication service. This also includes adoption of a new
sign-up and login experience for visitors to salesforce web
properties and the support of websites and applications for
authentication and profile services. This role will work closely
with product management, engineering, program management and
technical operations teams to improve adoption practices and
support enhancements to user experiences and platform services.
This role is a direct report to the Senior Director of Strategy and
Operations and will have additional staff assignments within that
- Recruit, hire and on-board a new team to establish and scale
this function including engineering expertise in TB.ID.
- Accelerate and scale on- boarding of engineering development
teams and web properties to Trailblazer ID.
- Refine practices for intake, prioritization, on-boarding, and
adoption by client development teams
- Develop strategy and approach to scale and optimize
- Support product management collection and review requirements
from clients of the service.
- Adopt DevOps functions for testing environment management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
or Computer Sciences.
- 5+ years experience with engineering operations and
- Experience with directing contractors for staff
- Strong process building and adoption experience.
- Engineering background or experience with systems
- Full life-cycle technology service management experience.
- Familiarity with web technologies including front-end component
frameworks, content management and technical site operations.
- Experience with TechOps and DevOps strategies and
- Experience with identity experiences including login,
authentication and profile management
- Prior successful people management experience.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for
open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is
to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility
to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are
committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through
inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee
resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about
Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org
are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age,
marital status, protected veteran status, or disability
status. Salesforce.com and
Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter
and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and
Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or
company that does not have a signed agreement with
Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider
for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Salesforce, Bowling Green , Senior Manager, Engineering DevOps, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!