Assistant Director - Healthcare Food Service (Somerset, KY)
Company: Hospital Housekeeping Systems LLC
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We are looking for a detailed-oriented, proactive, and
quality-driven Assistant Director to serve as part of our food and
nutrition team. If your skills match these, we encourage you to
In this role, you will be an integral part of patient healing
that includes food quality, safety, and sanitation inspections as
well as customer service techniques.
We provide the necessary training and appropriate tools to help
you grow and earn the opportunity to advance into a director role.
If you are willing to work hard, lead with intention, and hold
yourself accountable to your results, youll be successful with
Military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Training, monitoring, hiring staff
- Conducting annual staff evaluations according to procedures and
within a given timeframe
- Maintaining and enforcing disciplinary policy and following
through on procedures
- Ensuring patient satisfaction
- Coordinating and evaluating food service standards to ensure
patient/resident satisfaction with meals and nourishment; and
initiates action to correct any problems.
- Ensuring processes are followed and initiating performance
improvements within troubled areas
- Implementing and maintaining the patient ambassador
- Educating patients and/or family members on nutritional needs
- Attending patient rounds on assigned floors
- Presenting oneself in a professional manner in accordance with
the hospitals and HHS expectations.
- CDM, RD, or LD, preferred
- Bachelor in Food and Nutrition, or a minimum of 2 years
experience in similar role/responsibility.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Conducts self in a positive and professional manner
HHS was founded in 1975 by Jim Spry, who began his work in the
outsourcing business in 1964 with Red Top, Inc, a company that
pioneered hospital housekeeping support services. Jim helped Red
Top grow into a national organization and later helped a competitor
establish its business after Red Top sold. His experience in the
field led to the development of HHS. Throughout the past 45+ years
of business, HHS has developed our expertise in integral support
services including housekeeping, food services, facility
maintenance, and technology for the healthcare, government, senior
living, resort, aviation, and education industries. HHS has
experienced a growth rate of about 10% per year and is seeking
great leaders and team members to grow with us. Being successful
with HHS doesnt mean you have to have a degree, but it does require
hard work and operating as a team to achieve results.
Benefits and Compensation
We offer PTO, full benefits, and career advancement
opportunities based on performance.
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed
to workplace diversity.
Keywords: Hospital Housekeeping Systems LLC, Bowling Green , Assistant Director - Healthcare Food Service (Somerset, KY), Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!