Quality Control Inspector
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The QC Product Inspector determines whether products conform to
various SHOPHQ quality standards and comply with applicable laws
and regulations. The inspector is responsible for determining
whether products meet established conditions, accepting or
rejecting products before they ship to SHOPHQ customers.
- Determine whether products comply with federal, state, and
- Inspect manufacturer's packaging and inserts (this includes
warranties and appraisals).
- Identify Quality Defects, through visual inspections, and
determine if defects are major, minor, or critical defects.
- Edit SHOPHQ Product Information.
- Determine inspection sampling size based on ANSI/ASQC Z1.4
- Ability to utilize XRF Analyzer to validate plating thickness,
quantify precious metal fineness, and validate acceptable lead and
cadmium levels dictated by EP QA and established by Proposition 65
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to grade diamond color and clarity established by GIA
- Ability to use Digital Jewelry Scale, Mandrel, Microscope,
Measuring Tape, Magnifying Inspection Lamp, Millimeter Gauge, 10X
Loupe, Diamond Tester.
- Strong Computer Skills.
- WMS experience preferred.
- Vendor Violations.
- QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 2+ years in a distribution environment, preferably with 2+
years in the jewelry field.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Knowledge of Access databases a plus.
- Manhattan WMS experience preferred.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- In order to ensure service levels, it is essential that the
individual in this role be able to work a regular and reliable
schedule as provided by management.
- It is essential that the duties of this role be performed
on-site at ShopHQ's facility.
Lead, Supervisor, Manager
ShopHQ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment
opportunities to individuals regardless of sex/gender, sexual
orientation, age, disability, race, color, ethnicity, religion,
creed, national origin, or other protected characteristics as
defined by state, federal, or local law.
The individual in this role must be able to perform the
essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
In the event that an applicant or employee wishes to seek a
reasonable accommodation, please contact ShopHQ's Human Resources
department for further direction.
This job description is intended to convey the general nature
and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All
employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities as needed, and ShopHQ management reserves the
right to amend the duties and responsibilities of this role at any
time to meet business needs.
Keywords: Evine, Bowling Green , Quality Control Inspector, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!