Company Name:Country Oven Bakery
Minimum Pay Range:[[req_MinPayRange]]
Maximum Pay Range:[[req_MaxPayRange]]
Complete assigned programs or program sections under supervision
as a member of the team. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and
accurately to maintainand improve the performance of the entire
plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our
Customer 1st strategy. Role model anddemonstrate the company's core
values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and
safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Apply discipline specific principles through involvement in
meaningful projects to expand technical and business skills.
Disciplines include; HumanResources, Operations, Engineering,
Sourcing & Procurement, Corporate Brands, Quality Assurance,
Information systems and Finance.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce
safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and
ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Current student actively pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in
- 0 to 1 year of related experience.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend complex verbal and written
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Graduate degree in (discipline/s) preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Intern
Keywords: Human Resources
Jobs at King Soopers: The final rate of pay is determined at
store level based on prior equivalent work experience.
To support and reward our hardworking and friendly associates,
we offer much more than just a paycheck. We strive to feed your
future by offering the ingredients you need to create your own
recipe for success at work and in life. Our associates receive a
full plate of benefits that promote their physical, emotional and
financial well-being, including access to competitive health care
and retirement benefits, paid time off, mental health resources,
associate discounts and opportunities to learn, grow and advance.
Our associates also get to help us make a difference in our
communities through our Zero Hunger | Zero Waste and Framework for
Action: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plans. Visit the
thekrogerco.com to learn more about our work in the communities we
serve and how our associates help us be a good neighbor.
Below is a list of some of the benefits we offer our
Health & Well-being Benefits:
- Health care benefits
- Paid time off such as vacation, sick leave, and parental
- Mental and emotional support resources through our Employee
- Participation in a 401(k) plan and/or participation in a
Taft-Hartley pension fund, subject to certain eligibility
- Group term life insurance eligible, depending on varying
criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility
- Potentially bonus eligible depending on varying criteria by
- Associate discounts
Growth and Development Benefits:
- Tuition assistance, college scholarships and educational leave
of absence, depending on varying criteria by location and subject
to certain eligibility requirements
- Robust internal training and development resources to grow your
We want the best for associates and our customers, and together,
we strive to create a welcoming and engaging environment where
you'll love to work. If you are interested in becoming a valued
member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half
a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated
to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to
creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The
Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages,
flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: KY || Bowling Green || 2840 Pioneer Drive ||
42101 || Country Oven Bakery || None || Human Resources || Intern
|| Non-Exempt || Intern || None