CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown
Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and
sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are
passionate about helping our customers build their brands and
connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering
innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand
owners, retailers and consumers alike. With operations in 47
countries employing over 33,000 people and net sales of over $11
billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in
quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their
businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position
requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated and
Crown's Beverage Division manufactures a variety of packaging
solutions for soft drinks, craft beers, coffees and teas as well as
new energy drinks. Crown Beverage leads the packaging industry with
innovative technologies that redefine how the world looks at
beverage cans. With a large printable surface area and a wide range
of sizes, shapes and decorating options, our aluminum cans are the
perfect packaging format to create compelling brand presence where
it counts. Here is your chance to join the Crown Beverage
Crown is building a brand new manufacturing facility in Bowling
Green, KY. This state-of-the-art facility will manufacture
specialty beverage cans for some of the top consumer product
companies. We are in the process of assembling a world class team
of individuals to operate this facility and are looking for
Duties And Responsibilities:
This position will trouble-shoot, repair, adjust and maintain
all related equipment involved with running production at this
high-speed state-of-the-art metal packaging manufacturing facility.
This would include operation of equipment as well as identifying
areas of spoilage and taking appropriate corrective action to
resolve the issues. Equipment would include printers as well as
other production machinery. This position will also develop
standard operating procedures; provide training for equipment
operation and reinforce all safety procedures.
Requirements for this position would include but not be limited
to the following:
- A high school graduate or equivalent with 5+ years working
experience in a manufacturing setting
- Strong proven working experience in preventative maintenance,
troubleshooting skills and equipment re-build expertise are
required for these roles.
- Attention to detail to determine registration of a can and to
troubleshoot lithography/printer defects and know how to
- Experience in using controls and settings on high-speed
- High competency in the use of micrometers, calipers and related
- Strong math and computer skills.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical blueprints, electrical
schematics and parts specifications.
- Effective and proven communication skills working in a team
- The ability to travel domestically for training within the
first one or two months with the Company.
- Employees must have their own set of basic tools.
- Must be able to work twelve (12) hour shifts, both day and
- Must be able to pass a color vision test.
- An Associates/technical degree is preferred or a related
vocational/technical certification (state electrical license,
journeyman license, etc.).
- Working experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment is
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is
regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands
and arms, and may be required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or
- The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust
- Generally works in a plant environment but will be required to
perform some job duties inside a typical office setting
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicular traffic
- The associate may be exposed to a wide range of
- The noise level is frequently loud
Crown offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package
including medical/dental/vision/prescription/ life insurance and
income protection benefits as well as a company funded pension
plan, 401(K), stock purchase, tuition reimbursement and gainsharing
programs. Also, as part of our Total Safety Culture, Crown is
committed to the safety, health and well-being of all our employees
and their families.
Take the next step in your career and apply online today at
Interviews for this position will begin on or after March 1,
0 - 10%
Crown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not
discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of
race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation,
age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status
protected by law.