IT Manager WMS
Company: iMedia Brands/ShopHQ
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ABOUT IMEDIA BRANDS:
iMedia Brands is a leading interactive media company managing a
growing portfolio of lifestyle television networks, consumer
brands, and media commerce services. It is a public company
(NASDAQ: IMBI) headquartered in Eden Prairie, MN with its
fulfillment center in Bowling Green, KY. Its flagship television
retailing network, ShopHQ (www.shophq.com) is a live, 24/7
television network that can be seen in over 100 million homes as it
competes against networks like QVC and HSN. For more information,
please visit our corporate website, www.imediabrands.com.
The IT Manager will lead a team of developer and business
analyst resources in the delivery of project outcomes to meet
business objectives. This person should have the ability to coach
and lead their team as well as be able to lend their expertise to
problem solving and delivery when needed. A successful candidate
must be able to collaborate and build relationships at all levels
of the organization.
- Provide hands-on management, mentoring, and coaching of IT
Business Analysts and Developers.
- Provide technology leadership and help design key solutions in
collaboration with warehouse, logistics and operational teams.
- Contribute to best practice and standardization to maintain
- Develop metrics to evaluate technology and teams progress.
- Play key roles in end-to-end IT project management activities
for enterprise-wide IT initiatives.
- Coordinate testing efforts in scheduling and completing work on
time and in accordance with established systems and
- Effectively resolve production problems by targeting possible
issues and deploying the appropriate resources.
- Continuously review problems being experienced to determine how
to either prevent them in the future or to resolve them in the most
effective manner when they occur.
- Develop and maintain metrics to provide objective evaluation of
teams, systems, and projects.
- Routinely recommend policies and procedures to help the
department and the enterprise become more efficient and
- Manage and negotiate with vendors and consultants as
- Engage and manage contract resources when appropriate.
- Accountable for meeting delivery dates on assigned projects and
- Support the business during after-hours as needed.
- Balances short and long-term priorities to obtain results.
- Create a culture within the team that empowers and motivates
the team to achieve great results.
- Provide annual goals and deliverables and hold the team
- Grow, retain and develop people. Foster out of the box
- Continuously improve internal IT processes.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university;
or related experience
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain or Retail environment
- 4+ Years of management experience, leading technical and
- Warehousing systems experience, Manhattan preferred.
- Transportation and carrier management experience
- Material handling systems experience
- ERP and Integration experience
- Strong leadership skills, including but not limited to
collaborative attitude, providing constructive feedback, driving
results, aligning priorities with business objectives and strong
- In order to ensure service levels, it is essential that the
individual in this role be able to work a regular and reliable
schedule as provided by management.
- Given the significant responsibilities of this role, it is
essential that this role be filled on a full-time basis only.
- Sr. IT Manager, IT Director, Sr. IT Director, VP IT
iMedia Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment
opportunities to individuals regardless of sex/gender, sexual
orientation, age, disability, race, color, ethnicity, religion,
creed, national origin, or other protected characteristics as
defined by state, federal, or local law.
The individual in this role must be able to perform the essential
job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation. In the
event that an applicant or employee wishes to seek a reasonable
accommodation, please contact iMedias Human Resources department
for further direction.
This job description is intended to convey the general nature and
scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees
may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities as needed, and iMedia management reserves the
right to amend the duties and responsibilities of this role at any
time to meet business needs.
Keywords: iMedia Brands/ShopHQ, Bowling Green , IT Manager WMS, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!