Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Start your career as a Recruiter in
Manufacturing with a growing company that offers great benefits and
opportunity to advance, grow and learn!
Opportunity is located in Bowling
Green, KY off Nashville Road.
- Lead the recruiting strategy for identifying hourly
- Research and implement creative sourcing strategies for local
active and passive candidate recruiting (events, career
- Utilize the branding tools and coordinate all advertising
including local TV, newspaper, social media, etc. for recruiting
- Partner with on-site temporary staff vendor to identify
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position
- Conduct prescreening interviews in collaboration with ADP.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the ATS
- Creates recruiting status reports.
- Conduct regular meetings with the HR team, local provider for
temporary labor and TA Manager to determine effectiveness of
recruiting strategies and workforce planning.
- Maintain communication with hiring managers.
Shift: Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
Why should you apply:
- Long term assignments with job
- Training available for all positions
- 40+ hours
- Overtime available
- Paid Weekly, direct deposit options
available and pay card
- Lots of parking
- Clean, Climate Controlled work
- This is a full-time position for 3 months up to 1
year with potential to go permanent with our
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Insurance Benefits available for your
- Free, online College accredited
- Holiday Pay
- Unlimited Referral Bonus Program
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience. Preferred manufacturing
- Must be comfortable hunting for talent in both traditional and
- A proven track record of effective sourcing strategies and
partnering with all levels of management and working in a
high-volume fast paced environment.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving
environment using proven time management skills and working with a
strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational skills for building candidate pool
tracking and reporting.
- Experience with recruiting software systems for creating job
requisitions and tracking candidate status and evaluation
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in candidate placement.
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Bowling Green , Recuriter, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!