Resident Care Coordinator
Company: Charter Senior Living of Bowling Green
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Resident Care CoordinatorWould you like to be part of a
motivated, postitive, dynamic team that's dedicated to serving
seniors? Are you ready to be part of a company that's committed to
excellence, employee appreciation, culture and professional growth?
If so then please apply and let's see if we are a good fit!This
position does not require a nursing license however nurses with
management experience are encouraged to apply.Why Charter Senior
Living?"I believe in the Charter Mission. To Enhance the Human
Spirit. I do this every day as I help care for our residents. They
may need extra help throughout the day, but I know during these
times that I am enhancing their spirit. I feel honored to make such
a difference in someone's life!" -Charter Senior Living
AssociateOffering Health Insurance for Full Time Associates Charter
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offered monthly- Earn an extra $100
per month (after taxes).
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral BonusYour potential is unlimited. As a small
boutique company, we are committed to helping each of our
Associates have more than just a "job". We want each of our
associates to feel like they have a career and an opportunity to
grow. Learn more about Charter and how you can become part of an
organization that is committed to the future of their
Associates.POSITION SUMMARYThe Resident Care Coordinator (RCC) is a
salaried, Management position with Management benefits. Thier
primary responsibility is to ensure the quality of care of all
residents. This position requires creativity and flexibility with
residents and staff who have complex situations and is at times
stressful. The RCC must have the ability and willingness to
supervise and train caregivers, hold them accountable and sometimes
cover shifts for call outs when a replacement cannot be found. The
RCC must have strong leadership and team building skills, be
emphathetic and able to motivate and inspire their team. This
position provides an excellent opportunity to grow into positions
of greater authority and increased financial compensation.DUTIES
- In conjunction with the Executive Director/Health Services
Director, they hire, train, supervise, counsel as needed, and
terminate the care staff as conditions arise.
- The RCC works aproximately 20 hours a week on the floor
ensuring staff meet defined expectations and Residents are
receiving excellent care. The balance of the RCC's time is spent
with administrative duties and otherwise supporting the care staff
and residents. They work at least one 3rd shift a month and one
second shift. There is no expectation for exactly when those shifts
are worked only that they are.
- Maintain current tasks lists for caregivers, laundry schedule,
shower schedule and update timely as ADL changes occur.
- Meet with Health Services Director to review care changes,
staffing, and resident needs.
- Implement interim service plans as care needs change and assure
all medication techs are in-serviced on implementing interim
service plans as needed.
- Assist Health Services Director with tracking and recording
incident reports. Assure the incident investigations are completed.
- General record-keeping and filing as needed.
- Generate the staff schedule and make changes as needed.
- Maintain and track that all health services staff have the
necessary training required for their job.
- Other duties as assigned.UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS
- Exposure to blood/body fluid likelyPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to easily lift and carry 50 lbs. Must be able to
stand, walk, stoop and/or bend for periods of up to eight hours
with breaks as provided for in the employee handbook.OTHER
- Has familiarity and willingness to work with the elderly
population. Previous experience in senior care and supervising
staff is required.
- High school graduate preferred. English is required with
proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing. Attends in-services
monthly required for the position. Receives and maintains CPR
- Must be able to pass a background checkEQUAL OPPORTUNITY
Keywords: Charter Senior Living of Bowling Green, Bowling Green , Resident Care Coordinator, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!