Company: Straight Line Paitning
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Straight Line Painting is now hiring Experienced Commercial
Painters. Experienced painters need only apply. 270.392.0735.
The primary tasks, duties, and responsibilities of a commercial
painter are listed in the job description example below:
- Responsible for the application of varnish, polyurethane,
primer, paint, and other specialty coatings
- Choose premixed paints or mix the required pigment, oil,
thinning or drying substances to match the color spec
- Mask and prepare structure surfaces for coatings
- Blend and reduce paint systems and apply paint to meet
- Clean and maintain equipment by removing all traces of
- Repair and remodel imperfections
- Perform exterior and interior painting of commercial buildings,
steel, equipment, structures, etc.
- Prepare and protect work surfaces with drop cloths and
- Responsible for loading, unloading, and preparing and cleaning
of job sites, materials, and tools
- Provide quality work and take corrective action for conditions
that may affect job quality
- Responsible for the setup and execution of tasks on scaffolding
- Utilize brush, spray gun, or paint roller to accurately paint
- Install specified nozzles in spray guns, replace screens and
filters and maintain the sprayer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin,
religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation,
sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance
with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to
Keywords: Straight Line Paitning, Bowling Green , Commercial Painter, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!