Night Warehouse Order Selector - Earn $18-$24 per hour with Incentives - Day 1 Health Benefits
Company: Performance Food Group Bowling Green
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Warehouse Order Selector****Night Shift; Sun.-Thurs.*******3:45
PM until Finished***$18-$24 per hour with Incentives Position
Summary:An Order Selector will select cases and other containers of
food and non-foods products to fill customer orders from
multi-level rack warehouse storage systems. Items are placed on
pallets and completed orders are moved to the loading dock staging
area with an electric pallet jack / forklift, wrapped, labeled and
readied for shipment in a timely manner observing all safety
regulations and ensuring all quality standards are met while
maintaining the efficient flow of product through the production
process. Functions as a team member within the department and
organization, as required, and perform any duties assigned to best
serve the company.Position Responsibilities may include, but not
- Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and
procedures per company guidelines. Ensure work area is safe and
report any unsafe conditions and/or acts immediately.
- Review work schedule and obtain supplies required to perform
the work and prepare for operations. Perform a safety check on
pallet jack / forklift to be used and ensure that all other safety
devices are functioning properly. Put on all required Personal
Protective Equipment and Safety Gear.
- Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location
and company guidelines.
- Place pallets on pallet jack and operate along assigned
multi-level racks and locate products according to order
- Manually place the appropriate stock items on pallet from pick
slots and racks as required. Use single and/or double pallets as
- Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock
staging area. May be required to shrink-wrap pallet for
- Remove batteries requiring recharging, replace with charged
batteries, or attach re-charger and complete vehicle inspection
checklist. At the end of the shift secure all equipment and
complete all necessary paperwork.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Performance
Foodservice Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision start Day One!
- Company Matched 401k
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Purchasing Perks
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities and More!Required
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and
required overtime for the position.
- Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout
- Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well
as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35
pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds,
depending on the location, throughout shift.
- Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler,
freezer and dry.
- Pass post offer drug test and criminal background
- High School Diploma/GED or State Approved Equivalent.
- 6-12 months warehouse and/or distribution work experience.
- Foodservice distribution or related industry experience.
- Experience using a motorized pallet jack.
- Motorized pallet jack certified. Associated topics: forklift,
handler, logistics engineer, logistics operation, pallet, unloader,
unloading, warehouse agent, warehouse engineer, warehouse
Keywords: Performance Food Group Bowling Green, Bowling Green , Night Warehouse Order Selector - Earn $18-$24 per hour with Incentives - Day 1 Health Benefits, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!