Customer Lifecycle Coordinator
Company: Camping World
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless
adventures, so does our company.Camping World is the premier
one-stop shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and
accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for
sale; service centers with over 2,500 bays and over 2,000
technicians on staff; over 135 collision centers; RV Spa detail and
refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts
and hard-to-find parts.This is a full-time position responsible for
developing campaign lists for email marketing programs to support
the various business areas within Camping World, Good Sam, and its
partners. This position works closely with the email operators to
develop and translate list criteria into an emailable list which
helps us achieve our revenue and profit goals. Other
responsibilities include supporting the business by understanding
overall business strategies and campaign-specific marketing
objectives, researching data requests, extensive coding, auditing,
and maintaining promotion history integrity while documenting
requirements. The coordinator is responsible for ensuring that
campaigns are compliant with agreements internally and externally
with our partners, following appropriate contact strategies as well
as ensuring the integrity and security of the customers in the
design of the campaigns.Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinate with the email operators to develop and translate
list criteria into the emailable list in Unica and/or Salesforce
- Understand overall business strategies and campaign-specific
marketing objectives and assist the email operators with creating
strategies to execute segmentation plans according to program goals
- Ensure timely delivery of files to business.
- Ensure file security when sending and receiving sensitive
information. Ensure all campaigns are compliant to agreements
internally and externally with our partners, following appropriate
contact strategies as well as ensuring the integrity and security
of the customers in the design of the campaigns.
- Code and execute mid to complex database queries.
- Document job requirements.
- Work with other members of the department to develop and/or
enhance processes to streamline the workflow.
- Utilize the various analytical and selection tools to develop a
campaign and ad-hoc queries.
- Provide support to the Customer Lifecycle Marketing team and
other departments as needed. Supervisory Responsibilities:None
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel.
- Some knowledge of direct mail and/or email operations or SQL
coding is a plus. This experience can include database marketing,
list strategies, direct mail, and email analytics, direct mail and
email modeling, direct mail and email campaign management, list
coding experience, or other relevant experience.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a database or operational
- IBM Unica Campaign or Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently.
Ability to work on multiple projects within a multi-team
environment and prioritize own workload to meet delivery
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with a 'can-do' attitude,
detail-oriented with a high sense of accountability and integrity,
and have excellent problem-solving abilities. Education:Associate
degree or equivalent work history.Full-time associates are offered
a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision,
PTO, 401k, and more! Part-time associates are offered access to
dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit:
www.mycampingworldbenefits.comWe are an equal employment
opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate
against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40
and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status,
genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Camping World, Bowling Green , Customer Lifecycle Coordinator, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!