Body Shop Painter
Company: Martin Management Group
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Martin Automotive Group is seeking a Body Shop Painter for our
Martin Kia Location. The Body Shop Technician repairs damaged body
parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and
dealership specifications utilizing hand and power tools. Wear
company approved uniform.
Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus/Relocation*
- -Examine damaged vehicle and compare to repair estimate
- Disassemble and assemble vehicle components as necessary.
- Re-work sheet metal and other materials to pre-paint prep
- Perform gas and Electric/Arc welding repairs per certified
- Straighten damaged frame and Uni-Body structures using frame
straightening machine and laser measuring systems.
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces.
- Prime repaired surfaces, using paint spray gun equipment as
- Repair or replace damaged mechanical parts as required.
- Inspect parts received for repair and compare to repair
estimate for accuracy, notify management of any discrepancy.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Keep Service area neat and clean and be able to account for all
dealership owned tools and equipment.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee
- Any other duties as assigned.
- One year as a vehicle body repairer or apprentice
- ICAR or ASE certification preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- Up to $30.00 flat rate depending on experience
- Relocation assistance if applicable
Painter, Body Shop Painter, Collision Painter, Collision Center
Painter, Auto Body Painter
Keywords: Martin Management Group, Bowling Green , Body Shop Painter, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!