Company: National Corvette Museum
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Development Coordinator assists in developing, establishing,
and carrying out effective multi-year fundraising programs to
support the on-going programs, projects, and activities of the
National Corvette Museum (NCM). Specific roles of focus include
furthering a culture of philanthropy at the Museum, building and
maintaining donor relationships, and maintaining records from
individuals, foundations, corporations, and others to support the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward gifts through
personal visits, phone calls, correspondence, and other campaigns
- Maintain personal contact with a range of constituents to
provide information concerning gift and engagement opportunities to
develop their interest and support.
- Manage and track activity, collaborate in the development of
gift agreements and stewardship.
- Make recommendations for solicitation strategies to accomplish
fundraising goals. Help create targeted appeals or specific
strategies for departments, centers, or programs.
- Research customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the
assistance of the accounting department and other team
- General data entry in data management systems and monitoring of
data for completeness and accuracy.
- Process all event and campaign related data, ensuring accurate
record-keeping and monthly reconciliations.
- Generate reports as needed.
- Coordinate logistical aspects of fundraising and other VIP
- Maintain a high level of service by responding to inquiries
both internally and externally in a knowledgeable and timely
- Assist with fundraising strategy, working closely with
Marketing & Communications.
- Prepare and/or assist with preparation of communication
materials to aid in securing major gifts and to support donor
- Ensure donors are thanked in a timely manner.
- Ensure preparation of materials for charitable events, such as
fundraising envelopes, bid sheets, gift bags, etc.
- Responsibilities are not all inclusive, additional duties may
- Associate degree.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in administrative office
experience or project coordination experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in customer service and
relationship cultivation. Preferred
- Non-profit experience.
- Project management experience.
- Digital event production experience.
- Design skills, preferably in Canva or similar.
- Knowledge of email marketing basics.
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint system.
- Proven ability to respond quickly to changing ideas,
responsibilities, expectations, and strategies.
- Fundraising Certification or other nonprofit
- Knowledge of federal guidelines regarding tax advantages for
different types of contributions by potential donors preferred but
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer
- Exemplary communication skills and presentation skills and
ability to demonstrate these at all levels.
- High level of commitment to team, mission, and company
- Knowledge of Blackbaud systems preferred but not required.
- Experience in event planning, organizing, consultation and
event management preferred. Proficient in using web conferencing
software (Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc.).
- An extremely organized, disciplined, self-directed, hands-on,
and process-oriented individual.
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with all
levels of NCM staff, volunteers and the public.
- Willingness to work in an atmosphere requiring flexibility and
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with attention
to detail while meeting deadlines.
- Unquestioned personal and professional integrity with
assertiveness, presence, and confidence.
- Commitment to continued professional growth and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced knowledge and
skill with these programs are preferred. These skills are subject
- Willing to travel as needed (approx. 5% of this role will be
- Valid state driver's license required.
Keywords: National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green , Development Coordinator, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!