- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $3200/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
What you will do:
Make our complimentary 5:30 p.m. Kickback "happy hour" ... well,
happy for our guests.
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team
members and guests.
-Oversee the 5:30 Kickback for guests through food preparation and
-See to it that the kitchen and lobby area are clean and well
-Ensure that food safety standards are met and that supplies are
fully stocked at appropriate levels.
-Present and maintain a high standard of integrity, service, and
hospitality to promote the Drury culture to customers and
-Answer guest's questions using your knowledge of the hotel, area,
-Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous,
friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at
We seek friendly, energetic communicators with these
-Knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community. and hotel
-Ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and calculate
-Warm and friendly manner in communicating with guests and creating
a happy, comfortable, relaxing atmosphere
-Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal
direction) in English
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.