Park Supervisors and Gym Supervisor
Company: IND Bowling Green Daily News
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: September 8, 2019
The Warren County Parks and Recreation Department is looking for
energetic, team-oriented and motivated individuals to join their
park team! Full Time Positions available include Park Supervisor
and Gym Supervisor positions. Competitive wages and benefit
packages are offered. Night and weekend work is required. To apply,
please pick up an application at our Administrative Office at 2055
Three Springs Road, BG, KY- Monday through Friday from 8 am until
4:30 pm or call to learn more! Essential Duties And
Responsibilities of Park Supervisors Management reserves the right
to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of
different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that
qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
- Develops, implements, monitors, evaluates and supervises the
operations of park maintenance and fleet management.
- Oversees and supervises the activities of subordinate staff;
hires, assigns, trains, directs, schedules, and monitors staff
duties; evaluates employee performance and initiates disciplinary
actions when needed.
- Responsible for the appropriate training of employees in
assigned areas of responsibility. Plans and conducts in-service
training programs; monitors status of required licenses and
certifications; structures the evaluation and professional
development of staff to ensure a high performing team.
- Oversees and manages contract services.
- Performs safety inspections of District parks and ensures that
safe work methods and safety precautions are observed; utilizes
appropriate safety equipment in working around hazardous chemicals
and in hazardous environments.
- Plans, schedules, prioritizes, and may assist with maintenance,
repair, renovation, and construction projects; makes
recommendations on planning, development, and implementation of new
facilities and/or park areas.
- Works collaboratively with other District departments; confers
regularly with other District supervisors and managers.
- Prepares and manages park maintenance and fleet budget and
grants; projects revenue and expenditures; monitors and tracks
expenditures; monitors inventory and purchases authorized supplies
- Serves as District representative with external organizations;
attends and/or speaks at meetings, community and professional
functions, and conferences, as assigned.
- Maintains records; prepares a variety of operational and
business reports and associated correspondence.
- Assists with District special events as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned. We are an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran
status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status
or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities
Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: IND Bowling Green Daily News, Bowling Green , Park Supervisors and Gym Supervisor, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!