US Xpress is Hiring Company Drivers
Company: U.S. Xpress
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 2, 2021
80% OF OUR DRIVERS ARE SEATED IN 3 DAYS! OTR Drivers- Various
Sign-On Bonuses in select areas. Call for details! NEW LEASE
PURCHASE PROGRAMNo Money Down! No Credit Check! Walkaway Lease.
U.S. Xpress is excited to announce Straight Pay--a new way to team
pay. With Straight Pay, we take a great starting CPM and add our
High Mileage Incentive Pay to give our teams the chance to earn
$150,000+ every year. It's just that simple!Full Ride Program:
Drivers and their Families Get FREE College Tuition! Earn a
Bachelor's or Master's degree-100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call
for details! DRIVER BENEFITS
- OTR Drivers- Various Sign-On Bonuses in select areas. Call for
- 5 CPM Safety Bonus for OTR drivers
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match available
- New Equipment - Always drive newer trucks
- Paid Orientation
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $7,000
- GI Bill-- Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up
to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill--? Ask about our
Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans. QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have CDL A and 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to
$75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes)
plus your GI Bill--.
- Bonus Payouts and Paid Vacation subject to qualifications - Ask
recruiter for details!
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for
U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in
college. Ask a recruiter for details. About US Xpress While U.S.
Xpress is one of the nation's largest truckload carriers, we're
also proud to still be a company that's never lost sight of what's
truly important: drivers like you. The most important part of U.S.
Xpress is U. Call Us Today at ( 866) !
Keywords: U.S. Xpress, Bowling Green , US Xpress is Hiring Company Drivers, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!