Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver - industrial, commercial, and retail goods
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Become a Dedicated team truck driver and haul double trailers with
100% drop-and-hook freight for a transporter of industrial,
commercial, and retail goods. On this Schneider account, drivers
get home weekly while averaging $71,010 to $86,790 each year.
Nashville Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $71,010 to $86,790* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $94,900* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.60 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- Home weekly.
- 5,500 average miles per week within all 48 states.
- Double dry van trailers, 100% drop-and-hook freight.
- $15,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
experienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
and location Nashville Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Nashville, TN.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement required within 90 days of hire.
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required at time of hire.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for
- Accessorial pay for detention and layover.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated in Nashville
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Position based out of Schneider's Nashville Facility and
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving. Want even
more information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize
our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 15000
Keywords: Schneider, Bowling Green , Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver - industrial, commercial, and retail goods, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!