Material Handler - 2nd Shift - 3rd Shift (16358)
Company: Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 22, 2021
To perform any or all of a variety of duties combined with elements
of operating a forklift and general material handling. This
includes shipping and receiving docks, as well as, running the
Tugger routes as needed. Must have knowledge in recording receipts
and disbursements of materials; loading, unloading, and moving
materials in and out of storage, and to workstations.
* Reads fork truck routes, and performs work as assigned by
* Delivers material to designated areas. Puts away material to
* Accurately uses scan guns to transfer material to bin locations
* Attaches appropriate labels and tags to products and
* Notifies supervisors of any mechanical or material issues.
* Builds containers and pack parts in accordance with packing
* Follows written and/or verbal instructions from Supervisors.
* Interprets material flow work orders.
* Loads/unloads packages using proper handling equipment.
* Transports material as required using proper handling
* Verifies part numbers and places them in appropriate
* Ensures material accuracy through auditing, counting, and visual
inspection of part numbers.
* Is responsible for verifying that own work is in compliance with
* Performs record-keeping duties.
* Reports recognized defective material and equipment to
* Supports the training process of new employees.
* Utilizes safety equipment and observes all safety rules and
* Follows all aspects of Standardized Work Instructions.
* Performs miscellaneous and related tasks that are an integral
part of job classification.
* Understands and adhere to current health, safety, and
environmental policies (ISO14001). Is empowered to identify, stop,
and communicate or escalate appropriate action in regards to
safety, health, and environmental concerns.
* Understands current quality policies and procedures (IATF 16949).
Is empowered to identify, stop, and communicate or escalate
appropriate action in regards to product quality.
* Performs other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
Completion of high school diploma or GED is required
Must be able to operate various pieces of warehouse equipment, such
as, fork lift and pallet jack.
Must be able to acquire forklift license in timely manner.
At least two years of work experience in a manufacturing assembly
environment operating powered industrial equipment is required.
Maintains good attendance in accordance with attendance policy,
including working overtime when required.
Must be able to work in a team orientated environment.
Must be able to follow instructions, safety rules and
Keywords: Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC, Bowling Green , Material Handler - 2nd Shift - 3rd Shift (16358), Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!