Maintenance Electrician - Industrial (Non-Union): "New Pay Structure"-Starting at $27.49/hr.
Company: Graham Packaging Company
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Company Statement: Graham Packaging is a leading manufacturer of
sustainable packaging. From the kitchen to the laundry room, Graham
Packaging is part of your everyday life. They're the kind of people
you want as your friends and neighbors as well as your partners and
suppliers. By building strong relationships and creating value for
our customers, our employees embody the innovative spirit that's
inherent to Graham. We truly are people building a better tomorrow.
Overview:Starting at $27.49/hr. - Graham Packaging Company is
looking for a Maintenance Electrician based in Bowling Green. This
opening is for DAY SHIFT which operates during the hours of 7:00 am
Maintenance Electricians are responsible for troubleshooting,
maintenance and repair of systems using electrical, mechanical and
processing skills. The Maintenance Electrician will perform
preventative and reactive maintenance on all production equipment
and building. The primary duties of a Maintenance Electrician
- Understands, follows and enforces all established safety,
health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized
- Understands, follows and enforces all established policies,
procedures and recognized practices.
- Focus on producing quality product by monitoring quality levels
and adjust the manufacturing processes to ensure product
- Reads and interprets drawings, blueprints, schematics and
electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial
electrical equipment installations.
- Installs, examines, replaces or repairs electrical wiring,
receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and
coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and/or other electrical
- Tests electrical and electronic equipment and components for
continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Maintains, repairs, installs and tests switchgear,
transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors.
- Maintains, repairs, tests and installs electrical motors,
generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic
and pneumatic electrical control systems.
- Troubleshoots, maintains and repairs industrial, electrical and
electronic control systems and other related devices.
- Conducts preventive maintenance programs and keeps accurate
- May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation
and related devices as required.
- Assist and train production employees in proper operation and
maintenance of machinery.
- Limited travel may be required.Qualifications:Two year
Associate Degree in electrical related field is a plus. A minimum
of five years industrial maintenance electrician experience
preferred.Maintenance Electricians are required to interact with
other managers, employees, vendors, and customers. Therefore, the
following skills and proficiencies are also essential requirements
of the position:
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual
- Computer usage and typing skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the
ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while
maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to
completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed
routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Communicates effectively: conveys facts and information clearly
both verbally and orally.
- Collaborates well with others: proactively contributes to group
objectives; volunteers to help others.EEO Disclaimer: Graham
Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental
disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status,
veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Graham Packaging Company, Bowling Green , Maintenance Electrician - Industrial (Non-Union): "New Pay Structure"-Starting at $27.49/hr., Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!