Production Team Members
Company: Magna International Inc.
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and
engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust
product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse
process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative
products to market.
Produce quality parts, on time, the first time to meet or exceed
our customer requirements, while supporting the Magna Employee's
Charter and the policies and procedures of BGM.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only
duties to be performed in this position. Team members will be
required to follow any other job related instructions or to perform
other job duties requested by their leader)
* Know and understand Bowling Green Metalforming Quality and
* Follows and supports and Magna's operating principles.
* Follow Standard Operating Procedures established for each work
* Maintain integrity of quality to ensure finished product meets
BGM standards, to include the changing of weld tips, wire spools,
and cleaning of nozzles to ensure efficiency of weld robots.
* Comply with our quality culture to ensure quality products- "Do
not take one, do not make one, and do not pass one along".
* Maintain proper documentation of production.
* Flexible to work overtime.
* Perform other duties as required.
These qualifications represent the minimum requirements of the
position. Team members will be required to possess the ability and
aptitudes to perform the duties proficiently.
Education and/or Experience:
* High School diploma or GED
* Post-secondary education preferred, or related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment
* Operate standard office equipment preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Ability to stand and move about on concrete 8-12 hours a day.
* Ability to, sit, speak, hear, see, walk, bend, reach, grasp,
stoop, kneel, twist, crawl, carry, climb, work overhead, push and
* Ability to do heavy lifting (maximum of 50 pounds) on
* Ability to maneuver large parts and assemblies (up to 50 pounds)
by pushing, pulling and flipping them into place.
Keywords: Magna International Inc., Bowling Green , Production Team Members, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!