Rental Representative - Part-Time
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Location: 5646 Old Nashville Rd Bowling Green, KY 42104
A Penske Part-Time Rental Representative is perfect for a driven
individual who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and
must have the desire to improve their skills. You will be actively
involved with the sales, administrative, service, and operations
teams. This is an excellent Entry Level opportunity to begin an
exciting career with the nation's leading transportation
This is a Part-Time position, generally planned for 15-25 hours per
• Handle inbound and outbound sales process
• Generate new business leads and maintain existing customer
• Manage and oversee large fleet of vehicles
• Match vehicle demand with availability
• Coordinate all aspects of customer's accounts
• Ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast-paced
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• At least 6 months of retail sales and/or customer service
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Bilingual, Spanish, preferred
• Ability to make independent decisions, work well in a team
environment, customer service skills, organizational skills, and a
positive attitude are required.
• Proficiency in the use of a computer, including Microsoft Word,
Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
• Valid Driver's License required, as is the ability and
willingness to drive Penske vehicles, up to and including a 26' box
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific
location required, travel as necessary, accurately complete
Penske's employment application, submit to a background
investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal
history) and drug screening are required.
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or
designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to
work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is
required. Associates must have the
ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as
the safety of others.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Bowling Green , Rental Representative - Part-Time, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!