Company: Waste Connections
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 6, 2022
We are looking for a safety conscious Diesel Mechanic to join the
team at Bowling Green, KY.
- Performs repairs (including electrical and hydraulic systems)
and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret
failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance
software program associated with repairing
vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair
- Reviews and completes repairs identified on Driver Vehicle
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate
and OSHA standards.
What We Offer -
Good pay, family benefits, 401k, vacation, and a great management
Garbage is very stable and we work year round.
Job Requirements -
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement.
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance,
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Waste Connections, Bowling Green , Diesel Mechanic, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!