2nd Shift General Maintenance
Company: Fruit of the Loom
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDescription/Job SummaryPosition is responsible
for all assigned general maintenance and repair which may include
janitorial duties as well as outside work at the facility. Required
to know and comply with OSHA, EPA and all applicable regulatory
agencies in the operation.Responsibilities/Duties
- Performs all General Maintenance work as prescribed by the CMMS
system or by General work orders generated by staff and management.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their
sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective
parts, using hoists, ladders, hand tools, and power tools.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Perform janitorial maintenance and restroom repairs.
- Collects trash and rubbish from any area of the building and
disposes of it in an appropriate manner.
- Performs general maintenance in the module area, including
sweeping and trash removal.
- Responsible for building's floor maintenance: sweeping,
mopping, sealing, trash removal, and operation of scrubber/sweeper.
- Perform yard maintenance in employee parking lot and trailer
lot (includes trash and snow removal).
- Perform other building maintenance which may include painting,
building racks or components, assists in mechanical repair of
equipment.Required Experience6 months general maintenance
experience Required Qualifications
- Possess a current and up to date driver's license.
- Unless grandfathered must fulfill obligations to pass the
required Craft Training manuals. 5 years general maintenance or
Keywords: Fruit of the Loom, Bowling Green , 2nd Shift General Maintenance, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!