Production Associate - 2nd shift - Direct-to-Garme
Company: Inked Brands
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: We're seeking a self-motivated Production
Associate to join our team in Bowling Green, KY. We work with
social media influencers to monetize their followers by creating
products to sell via our eCommerce platform. Our team is fun,
creative, and willing to take smart risks. This position will work
specifically in Direct-to-Garment Printing. Essential to operations
is printing products with care to ship to our awaiting customers,
so we need you! As a Production Associate, you will work on-site at
our climate-controlled warehouse, primarily Monday through Friday
between 1pm and 10pm with the occasional weekend shifts as needed.
You'll use digital printing to apply ink to apparel items and at
times may assist our production team to process piece work,
assemble and ship lightweight, direct-to-consumer orders and assist
with inventory management. We work at a fast pace to come through
for our customers and have lots of fun along the way. WHAT YOU'LL
- Direct-to-Garment Printing – adding decoration using printers
that apply ink directly to the fabric.
- Process piecework - this could be repetitive tasks such as
cutting trim or counting/bagging items.
- Order Fulfillment – Assemble orders, pull various products,
assemble embellishments, and pack contents with care. Pull orders
with accuracy in a timely manner and pack securely for transit.
Packages will be primarily lightweight, direct-to-consumer
- Inventory Management – Help conduct a monthly inventory of all
products on-site to ensure accuracy. Follow processes and
procedures with accuracy to minimize inventory errors.
- Provide support to the team in other duties as assigned.
- Support continuous improvement, challenge the status quo and
offer creative solutions.
- Contribute to and support a positive, creative, and
collaborative culture and continuously improve efficiency,
communication, and work product.WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Passion for your role in our customer's experience and
commitment to personal work ethic.
- Detail Orientation – Exhibits a high level of accuracy.
- Organizational Skills – Demonstrates strong organization,
prioritizing, and managing conflicting demands to meet deadlines;
effectively ‘wears multiple hats'.
- Communication – Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
Builds relationships and works collaboratively in a team
- Change Agility – Able to navigate successfully and positively
in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where change occurs
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considers the relative costs and
benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one;
looks beyond things accepted as "given" to suggest creative
approaches, pulling information from many sources.
- Cultural Fit – Embodies and inspires a positive attitude, in
support of our unique culture founded on the principles of
excellence, respect, accountability, integrity, enjoyment, and
Keywords: Inked Brands, Bowling Green , Production Associate - 2nd shift - Direct-to-Garme, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!