Sr Analyst, Finance
Company: Molina Healthcare
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: September 20, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION Job Summary Responsible for analysis of
financial reports, budgeting and forecasting for Health Plan
G&A. Duties include focus on labor cost management, business
partner alignment, gathering, interpreting, and evaluating
financial information; generating forecasts and analyzes trends in
headcount, hiring trends, and other non-labor expenses.
- Forecasts and monitors G&A expense across several health
plans in a Managed Care environment economic benefits of Molina
investments in infrastructure and operations (enhancements in
operating efficiency and effectiveness).
- Allocates limited resources among different investments in
infrastructure and operations by ranking based upon economic
- Capital equipment purchases. Performs lease vs. buy
- Analyzes trends, assists the IT Technology FP&A G&A
department with financial modeling, budgeting, benchmarking
analysis and variance analysis as needed.
- Develops policies and procedures to support all Finance
activities. JOB QUALIFICATIONS Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience 3-4 Years Preferred Education MBA Preferred
- 5-6 Years
- Preferred License, Certification, Association
- CPA - To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in
applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job
listing. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and
compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V. #PJAF #LI-BeMore
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Bowling Green , Sr Analyst, Finance, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!