Operator Technician (42264)
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Constellium is a global sector leader that develops innovative,
value-added, and recyclable aluminum products for a broad scope of
markets and applications, including aerospace, automotive and
packaging. With 10,000 full-time employees globally, we operate
more than 20 manufacturing sites in Europe, North America, and
* Operator technicians set up and operate equipment to temper,
anneal, or heat-treat aluminum.
* Reads production schedules to determine sequences, temperatures,
and heat cycles.
* Documents times that parts are removed from treatment.
* Sets up and operates machines such as furnaces, baths, flame
hardening machines, and electrical induction machines.
* Determines the types and temperatures of baths and quenching
media needed to attain specified part hardness, toughness, and
* Removes parts from furnaces after specified times, and air dries
or cools parts in water, oil brine, or other baths.
* Monitor's operations to make sure machines and processes are
* Adjusts controls to maintain temperatures and heating times.
* Tests parts for hardness using testing equipment.
* Repairs, replaces, and maintains equipment using hand tools.
* Participates fully in the team process.
* Consistently follows safe working procedures.
* Full body motion: reaching, bending, turning
* Strength: able to lift 50 lbs to chest height
* Cardio-vascular: able to perform manual work in an environment
with temperatures up to 110 -
* Color vision
* Depth perception
* Peripheral vision
* Normal hearing
* Vision: correctable to 20/30
* Learning Ability: quickly learns to perform multiple jobs of
* Mechanical Aptitude: understands physical forces, tools, and
* Troubleshooting Ability: problem solving skills, identify
critical variables, develops ideas about probable causes, and tests
the validity of those ideas to find a solution
Constellium' s full-time employees enjoy great benefits that allow
them to choose the plans that best fit their needs.
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Health savings accounts - Company funded Health Savings Account
* Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account - Company funded
* Company-paid basic life insurance
* 401(k) savings plan with company matching contributions
* Employee assistance programs
* Tuition assistances
* Paid vacation
* Paid holiday
Keywords: Constellium, Bowling Green , Operator Technician (42264), Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!