Company: The Judge Group
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Plant Director. This
position leads, directs and manages the full P&L for a 24x7
operation and out of 16 sites across the country this is the
largest. This role has overall responsibilities for production,
processing, maintenance, human resources, sanitation, accounting,
materials management and other requirements necessary to the
successful operations of the plant. Must haves to qualify:
- Experience managing Plant size of 500+ employees
- Food manufacturing experience, preferably with beverage,
condiments, sauces, soups, dressings, ect
- Strong TPM experience (The VP of Ops has helped implemented TPM
in all their plants and is very big on making sure people they
bring in have a strong background in it or LEAN)
- Accomplishments - The hiring team wants to see accomplishments
on your resume that showcase how you have improved the process at
your plant and they will want specific metrics to be described.
Full relocation assistance is being offered for this role.This job
will have the following responsibilities:
- Establishes and communicates a vision, strategic direction and
purpose for the facility.
- Establishes and communicates a culture of employee engagement,
safety and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) efforts and leads
their team through this journey to deliver results.
- Champions and actively drives LEAN, process standardization and
best practices across all their assigned area(s) of
- Coordinates all plant activities through planning and
communication with departmental managers to ensure the total
manufacturing objectives are accomplished.
- Ensures the efficient deployment of investments across the
- Develops and controls plans, budgets and profits.
- Implements cost-effective control systems over capital assets,
operating expenditures, and labor costs.
- Establishes and monitors overall plant performance for
production, quality and safety standards.
- Controls and minimizes overtime labor costs, maintenance/repair
costs, downtime and product re-work.
- Maintains existing plant facilities and equipment; recommends
replacement or adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when
- Ensures compliance to all federal, state and local laws and
- Provides direction, development, evaluation, coaching and
leadership to department managers and management teams.
- Supports succession planning and maintains staff by recruiting,
selecting, orienting, and training Identifies and develops personal
growth opportunities for department managers and next level
- Selects and retains qualified operations
- Maintains strong corporate and community
- Ensures proper scheduling, purchasing, accounting, record
keeping and inventory control activities and procedures.
- Maintains plant standards for cleanliness, productivity, and
- Ensures compliance to quality, food safety, 5S, OSHA and HACCP
support programs; assures conformity to all company, customer and
- Drives productivity and improvements across facilities.
- Gains alignment and partnership with commercial teams to ensure
key customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a broad view of the dressing business and accelerates
continuous improvement across all platforms to support incremental
business. Qualifications & Requirements:
Keywords: The Judge Group, Bowling Green , Plant Director, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!