Company: Oculus Search Partners
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Objectives To assist maintenance in keeping the line running
through their knowledge of the logic and their ability to
troubleshoot the logic. Job Responsibility (This job description in
no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed in
this position. Team members will be required to follow any other
job related instructions or to perform other job duties requested
by their leader)
- Know and understand "Our Client" Quality and Environmental
- Perform other duties as required.
- Follows and supports and "Our Client"'s operating principles,
- "Our Client" Employee Charter - Operating under its principles
by treating all team members equally, fairly and with dignity and
- Abide by "OUR CLIENT" policies and procedures as described in
the most current version of the Team Member Handbook.
- Open Door Policy - Solves issues with two-way, open and
- 5S - Maintains and promotes good housekeeping by following the
philosophy "Everything has a place. Everything in its place".
- Safety First - Obey the plant's safety rules and procedures by
wearing PPE at all times and immediately addressing all safety
concerns. Promotes an environment where zero injuries are the
- Promote MAFACT benchmarks to achieve World Class
- Core values - Treat all team members equally, fairly, with
dignity and respect without favoritism in accordance with company
- Attend and participate in Team, Department, Plant-wide and any
other meetings as required.
- Conduct all activities in a professional manner and positive
attitude with an emphasis on personal responsibility.
- Support the Controls Engineer with new and existing
- Troubleshoot various manufacturing equipment.
- Support continuous improvement and lean manufacturing
- Troubleshoot ControlLogix/GuardLogix programs.
- Make modifications to existing equipment as required.
- Troubleshoot Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet and ControlNet, PROFIBUS
- Maintain FactoryTalk View Studio HMI projects.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of robots in both programming and
- Troubleshoot Beckhoff and twin-cat programs as well as drive
training with maintenance technicians by sharing job
- Responsible for supporting all controls related issues on shift
and supporting multi-craft maintenance technicians.
- Troubleshoot electrical and program related events.
- Responsible for maintaining the electrical cabinet, prints
being stored in cabinets, cabinet filtration, and wire routing in
- Maintain wire storage for department. Qualifications These
qualifications represent the minimum requirements of the position.
Team members will be required to possess the ability and aptitudes
to perform the duties proficiently. Education and/or
- High School Diploma or GED required; 2-year degree from a
technical college or minimum of 5 years on-the-job training with
heavy industrial manufacturing facility in skilled trade capacity
- Minimum of 5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing
environment preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Operate standard office equipment preferred
- General knowledge of industrial maintenance with an emphasis on
electrical, mechanical or controls application
- Must have good mathematical and communication skills
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Ability to use testing and troubleshooting equipment
- Must have a good understanding of rigging, cranes, etc.
- Must have a general knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Must be able to pay good attention to detail
- Must have a basic knowledge of drafting (blueprint reading,
dimension drawings, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of AUTOCAD Competencies
- Quality of Work
- Team Player
- TWI Physical Demands
- Office and General factory environment
- Able to be flexible in hours of work on short notice in order
to meet internal/external customer requirements (scheduled and
non-scheduled overtime shifts, etc.)
- Possible Shift Work
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, and
occasional bending and stooping.
Keywords: Oculus Search Partners, Bowling Green , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!