Cardiac Cath Lab Technician - PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) Special Procedures Technologist PRN
today with TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital.BenefitsTriStar
Greenview Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Special Procedures Technologist PRN. We
care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our
colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and
QualificationsCardiovascular Technologists/Special Procedure
Technicians demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served.
Cardiovascular Technologists/ Special Procedure Technicians are
able to scrub/assist the physician during diagnostic and
interventional cardiac and peripheral angiographic studies. He or
she is also able to record and monitor these cases and understands
the hemodynamic measurements and readings from the valve areas.
What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform contrast media
administration according to age/weight specific guidelines.
- You will demonstrate ability to set up sterile trays and
maintain sterile field, according to hospital protocol.
- You will scrub and assist interventional physician during
- You will demonstrate knowledge of drugs, their actions, side
effects and contraindications for administration.
- You will exhibit the ability to start and maintain IV access.
You will accurately follow physician orders, document completion of
exam in Meditech, scan documents and verify images in PACS.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT)
- State Registered Radiologic Technician
- Associate DegreeThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a 200+ bed
facility serving Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas.
Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key
Quality Measures, TriStar Greenview is a national leader in
providing quality healthcare. Home of Kentucky's first CardioMEMS
HF System, we are also an accredited chest pain center that
provides state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heart
failure. The facility is also a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Special Procedures Technologist PRN opening. We
promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Bowling Green , Cardiac Cath Lab Technician - PRN, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!