Central Sterile Supply Technician
Company: Med Center Health
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 21, 2023
- Position Summary
- Processes and distributes sterile and non-sterile supplies.
Maintains proper stock level and maintenance of the Code Blue Carts
throughout the hospital.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Work Experience
- Previous Central Sterile Supply experience preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- None required.
- Job Specific Performance Standards
- The duties listed below are a summary of the major essential
functions of this position. The position may require other duties,
both major and minor, that are not mentioned, and specific
functions may change from time to time.
- Operates sterilizers and maintains pertinent records.
Sterilizes linen, instrument packs and supplies.
- Processes and maintains records of Biological indicators.
- Restocks, charges, and updates Code Carts.
- Picks up soiled equipment and checks each patient room for
equipment use. Cleans and dispenses equipment to patient units and
transfers to Auxiliary storage.
- Transfers non-functioning equipment to BioMed for repairs.
- Distributes instruments, trays, linen and sterile and
non-sterile supplies to units. Washes and wraps instruments, and
trays for hospital departments.
- Maintains proper level of stock needed for department to
function. Maintains suture inventory to assure appropriate par
levels. Completes suture orders and charges to appropriate
Keywords: Med Center Health, Bowling Green , Central Sterile Supply Technician, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...