Board Certified Behavior Analyst, BCBA
Company: Surpass Behavioral Health
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 15, 2023
At Surpass Behavioral Health, we provide high-quality Applied
Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy for children and teens with autism.
Our dedicated team is passionate about making a positive impact in
the lives of our clients and their families. Join our team as a
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to be a part of our mission
to make a difference.
This position will support clients in the Bowling Green, KYU
Our high value rewards package:
- Up to 2 5 paid holiday and personal days off in year one
- DailyPay : Access your money when you want it!
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- Industry-leading 360 You benefits program .
- Employee Referral Program
- Bi-weekly bonus incentives available Certain benefits may vary
based on your employment status.
Our supportive environment includes:
- Annual CEU Stipend & Certification Renewal Reimbursement
- Training and Professional Development opportunities available
to develop and strengthen your skillset as a BCBA
- Up to 90% off higher education (degrees, certifications) and
test preparation for you and your family
- Work life balance: Work Monday-Friday, no weekends required !
- Clinically sustainable caseload size
What you'll do in this role:
- Use available resources to select the appropriate assessment
for a learner and complete all required components for the client's
funding source in time for proper review.
- Administer assessments including but not limited to VB-MAPP,
ABLLS-R, Essential for Living, Functional Assessments, and
- Develop reports including but not limited to functional
behavior assessments, individual treatment plans, behavior
intervention plans, and discharge summaries.
- Utilize behavioral skills training to teach direct care staff
the skills needed for the client's program. Monitor progress
regularly via visual analysis and make program changes when
- Train and supervise behavior technicians in the implementation
of ABA procedures and interventions
- Develop individualized programming based on the needs of the
client as well as the caregiver.
We are looking for compassionate Board Certified Behavioral
- Master's degree in ABA, Psychology, Education, or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of related professional experience
working with children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) in a
multidisciplinary team setting, preferred
- Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst in good
standing with the BACB, required
- Works with integrity and adheres to the BACB Ethical Code,
HIPAA practices, and company policies
- Ability to move freely, quickly, and frequently from a seated
position (on the floor or in a chair) to a standing position as
well as the ability to lift items up to 50 lbs. on occasion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment
is part of our background process, which includes medical and
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication
via phone or text.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are
legally authorized to work in the United States.
Keywords: Surpass Behavioral Health, Bowling Green , Board Certified Behavior Analyst, BCBA, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!