Company: Lee Company
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Summary of Job: This position will plan, diagram, install and
repair electrical systems, including the conduits of tubing or pipe
often required by local electrical codes.Education and
- Must possess a high school degree or equivalency.
- Electrical Journeyman license strongly preferred.
- NCEER certification strongly preferred.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to run conduit and wire.
- Ability to terminate devices.
- Working knowledge of installing electrical systems in a new
- Ability to lift, push, pull and move moderately heavy
- Ability to ascend/ descend ladders, perform work at elevated
heights, and operate aerial devices.
- Must be able to handle stress and job demands.
- Must be able to cooperatively work with others.Lee Company is
proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability,
genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.
Keywords: Lee Company, Bowling Green , Electrician, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!