614 FT Maintenance Technician-Bowling Green, KY
Company: German American Bancorp
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: July 12, 2019
ABOUT US: German American Bancorp and its family of financial
services companies employ talented, compassionate people throughout
the organization, truly making German American special. Delivering
genuine, customized, personal service with a focus on truly serving
customers and communities well, our employees bring the Shield of
Excellence commitment to life with each and every interaction.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Provides preventative maintenance and repairs on
facilities and equipment by timely and accurate completion of
branch/department service requests. Recommends replacement and
major repairs of equipment, maintains bank vehicles, and provides
high level of quality and efficient service to all branches,
departments and co-workers.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform minor and major repairs to branches/departments as
requested on a timely basis. Spends at least day per month in each
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance on building systems;
inspect belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, etc.
- Troubleshoot building systems to contact correct repair service
- Review service requests and facilitate repairs and/or recommend
solutions to the Facilities Manager.
- Assist in Maintaining of records of repairs and maintenance
done on all bank equipment to assist in future decisions to replace
or repair equipment.
- Perform electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, drywall,
flooring and lock smiting to maintain bank facilities.
- Perform minor construction projects.
- Assist in keeping landscaping, lawns and parking areas clean
and weed free.
- Assist in the coordination of work by service contractors.
- Moves, repositions, and transfers equipment and furniture, as
- Makes arrangement to dispose of old furniture and equipment
through sales, donations to charitable institutions or
- Maintains storage and work area, keeping clean and organized at
- Check and maintain fire equipment, extinguishers, emergency
lighting and provide reports of condition of said equipment to the
- Maintains bank vehicles and ensures they are in good running
- Performs other duties, as assigned.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Three to five years of technical ability in making repairs and
handling maintenance facilities and equipment.
- Proficiency in the utilization of appropriate equipment and
- Able to readily lift up to 50 pounds.
- Good customer service
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and flexibility in
dealing with changing work environment.This position will be
located at:Bowling Green Campbell Lane West
771 Campbell Lane
Bowling Green, Kentucky, 42104
United States Indy Star. Keywords: Building Maintenance Worker,
Location: Bowling Green, KY - 42102
Keywords: German American Bancorp, Bowling Green , 614 FT Maintenance Technician-Bowling Green, KY, Professions , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!