Networking, Marketing, and Sales Specialist "Experience Required"
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 23, 2022
At OpFitness we dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We
sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each
other deliver the OpFitness experience and enable our members to
get great results. We are obsessed with being different. Never
following, always leading. We aren't just a company; we're a
community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a
team approach at every level.
*This role requires previous networking, marketing, and sales
experience* as well as first-hand knowledge on developing and
executing brand strategy with a growth mindset. As a key leader in
the company this role will own the brand strategy for
* The highest compensation and incentive package in the region with
our performance-based pay and guaranteed 12-month promotion
* Career advancement - the potential to earn additional OpFitness
* Director of Operations
* Executive Assistant
* Club Manager
*Networking - Marketing - Sales Responsibilities*
* Develop and implement a multi-tier marketing strategy. This will
include the management of our brand architecture and voice as well
leading successful brand initiatives, such as events,
communications and partnerships. Brand impact will be measured by
brand reach, engagement, and sales.
* Achieving or exceeding sales goals, renewals and ancillary
service goals by pre-planning the month with strategic outreach,
in-club lead generation and securing member referrals.
* Lead overall planning, impact and effective alignment of
messaging and communications, to increase awareness, affinity and
* Monitor campaign success and manage reporting for future tactics.
Report campaign metrics to Clayton Tandy
* Communicate with OpFitness Training Staff and members to drive
compelling brand messages to target consumers.
* Be obsessive about brand marketing trends and campaigns from
established and emerging brands.
* Develop and motivate the OpFitness Training Team to be results
driven, future-thinking and inspired as a requisite part of being
the leading health and wellness company.
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Two or more years experience is preferred but not required.
* Part-time- 10-20 hrs a week / $12-24 hr
* Full-time positions available with career advancement
*\* While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those
under consideration will be contacted.*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $24.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Work from home
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
* Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Bowling Green, KY 42101: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Associate (Required)
* Marketing: 2 years (Required)
* Sales: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Bowling Green, KY
Keywords: OpFitness, Bowling Green , Networking, Marketing, and Sales Specialist "Experience Required", Sales , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!