Technology Sales Representative
Company: Konica Minolta Business Solutions Ltd
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 16, 2023
OverviewKonica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for
you to join us as a Technology Sales
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones
offering targeted solutions to improve their businesses using a
consultative sales approach.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face
appointments and meet with clients, reporting daily to a branch
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica
Minolta products, services and solutions to clients.
- You will develop and present proposals tailored to address each
client's specific business needs.
- You will ensure outstanding customer service through regular
client follow up.
- You will identify and establish relationships with key decision
makers to secure new business and strengthen partnerships with
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity
and revenue goals. Qualifications
- 0 - 2 years of inside, B2B or B2C sales experience, selling to
clients in the digital imaging solutions or other technology
industry. Related internships will be considered.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is
- College degree preferred but not required.
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve
your sales goals in a dynamic environment.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills which
enable you to present ideas your ideas clearly.
- You are tenacious and have a desire to grow your industry
knowledge as you build your career.
- You are interested in learning about new businesses and in
problem solving to offer clients impactful solutions.
- You are personable, outgoing and enjoy networking at all levels
to build business relationships.
Konica Minolta's journey started 150 years ago, with a vision to
see and do things differently. We innovate for the good of society
and the world. The same purpose that kept us moving then, keeps us
moving now. Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is
reshaping and revolutionizing the workplace to achieve true
connectivity through the Intelligent Connected Workplace. The
company guides and supports its clients' digital transformation
through its expansive office technology portfolio, including IT
Services (All Covered), intelligent information management, managed
print services and industrial and commercial print solutions.
Konica Minolta has been included on CRN's MSP 500 list nine times
and The World Technology Awards named the company a finalist in the
IT Software category. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1
Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand
Keys for sixteen consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on
the Forbes 2021 America's Best-in-State employers list. The company
received Keypoint Intelligence's BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award
and BLI 2021-2023 Most Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its
bizhub i-Series. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow
Jones Sustainability World Index for nine consecutive years and has
spent six years on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in
the World list. Konica Minolta partners with its clients to give
shape to ideas and works to bring value to our society. For more
information, please visit us online and follow Konica Minolta on
Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.EOE Statement
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta Business Solutions Ltd, Bowling Green , Technology Sales Representative, Sales , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!