Account Representative - Outside Sales for Lift Truck Leader
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: July 9, 2019
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more
than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail
locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service
network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide
variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management
solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their
needs anytime, anywhere.
This position is based out of Crown's Evansville, Indiana branch
location and will provide coverage to Bowling Green, Kentucky and
the surrounding areas.
As an ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE, you'll be responsible for maximizing
the sale of lift trucks, Crown Insite products, and warehouse
products within a specified territory to meet sales objectives.
- Develop existing accounts and seek new business. Analyze
opportunities, identify key personnel, and develop strong business
relationships. Consult and problem solve to enhance the Company's
position in existing and target accounts.
- Develop a territory management plan to maximize time with
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts. Develop and
conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations. Prepare
quotations and customer correspondence.
- Utilize online resources to maintain accurate records of sales
calls, customer files, and sales activity information. Discuss
sales activities with Sales Manager.
- Participate in an initial accelerated 2-6 month training
program to enhance product knowledge and sales skills. Participate
in ongoing training programs both locally and at the New Bremen,
Ohio corporate headquarters.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business management, marketing,
entrepreneurship, professional selling, or related business
program, or several years of successful sales experience
- Broad knowledge of the entire sales process
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of
responsibility and self-motivation, and ability to work in a team
- Microsoft Office experience
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and the ability to
safely operate lift trucks for product demos
- Commissioned business-to-business industrial sales experience
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in
the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship
will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need
sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not
eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time
employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan,
Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and
Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition
Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Crown Equipment Corporation, Bowling Green , Account Representative - Outside Sales for Lift Truck Leader, Sales , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!