Partner Training Associate in Texas | Careers at Remote - Texas (C)
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Req No. 2021-10053
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-TX
Category Retail Division
Oportun (Nasdaq: OPRT) is a financial services company that
leverages its digital platform to provide responsible consumer
credit to hardworking people. Using A.I.-driven models that are
built on 15 years of proprietary customer insights and billions of
unique data points, Oportun has extended more than 4 million loans
and over $10 billion in affordable credit, providing its customers
with alternatives to payday and auto title loans. In recognition of
its responsibly designed products which help consumers build their
credit history, Oportun has been certified as a Community
Development Financial Institution (CDFI) since 2009.
Oportun is able to provide affordable and responsible loans to
traditionally unserved consumers, and score 100%of its loan
applicants. Since its first loan in 2006, Oportun has saved its
customers more than $1.8 billion in interest and fees when compared
to other options typically available to people with little or no
credit history. By reporting repayment performance to the major
credit bureaus, the company has also helped more than 890,000
people begin to establish a credit history.
Our Partner Retail Training Associates create and generate a
rewarding and unique customer service experience through effective
training and coaching of partner associates. The Partner Retail
Training Associate is responsible for coaching, exhibiting role
model behaviors, and effectively training all partner associates
within their assigned markets. The Partner Retail Training
Associate will work independently, as well as collaboratively with
bank partnership leaders, Oportun business partners and Retail
Learning & Development to train associates on Oportun loan products
and partner processes as well as reinforce key business drivers and
leverage best practices to increase overall productivity and
service levels of our partner associates.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver a world class training experience
for all partner associates within their assigned market. This
includes but is not limited to store visits, bank partnerships and
a variety of webinars.
- Partner with bank partnership leaders to maximize sales
production, quality, and operational effectiveness within the
- Assist with the development, implementation and training for
partner associates that include personal loan, secured personal
loan and credit card product launch, key initiative trainings, and
- Coach partner associates on effective sales practices and
business quality standards to help them promote the Oportun loan
products and services.
- Build a working schedule to accommodate all market training
needs and expectations, including various initiative webinars,
potential workshops and store visits across multiple markets.
- Ensure training metrics, reporting and store visit guides are
completed in a timely manner and provided and reviewed with bank
partnership leaders, Learning & Development and other business
- Develop and understand best sales and operation practices and
be an ambassador for the company, modeling our core values, and
retail service delivery standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Three years of proven retail excellence in the financial
services or retail environment.
- Experienced in effectively coaching & developing the skills of
the retail store associates in order to improve regional
- Strength in providing excellent customer service with an
attention to detail and follow through.
- Demonstrated communication, presentation and interpersonal
- Demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness to excel in a team
- Ability to work with minimal direction and is a
results-oriented, self-motivated team player that leads by
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Proficient with MS Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word,
- High School Diploma with some college preferred.
- This position will require working flexible shifts including
days, nights and weekends.
- Valid driver's license.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Internal candidates must be in good standing
Keywords: Oportun, Bowling Green , Partner Training Associate in Texas | Careers at Remote - Texas (C), Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!