Recruiter - RPO
Company: AMN Healthcare
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Remote - IL
TheRecruiter (RPO)builds committed,
trusting relationships with healthcare professionals by
understanding their goals & professional needs, by educating on
current healthcare job market, and by deploying consultative
selling strategies to promote opportunities in order to satisfy
client expectations of candidate quality and fit, ultimately
- Planprospecting strategyaccording to
market demand on a daily and weekly basis to contact as many
qualified candidates as possible via phone and email in order to
establish relationships andexpand the sales networkof qualified
healthcare professionals (HPs).
- Partner with RPO Sourcers via formal and informal discussions
(phone, email, meetings) to develop strategies and target their
effortson high-priority positions.
- Develop and leverage asocial media strategy(e.g. LinkedIn,
Facebook, Twitter) to prospect business development opportunities,
and increase potential/qualified candidate flow.
- Cultivate client relationships (including CNO, VP of HR, HR
Managers, HR Recruiters) through diligent communication togenerate
- Optimize market demand for RPO solutions using BRAIN
prospecting report, job boards, internal AMN cross-selling, in
order to promote healthcare job opportunities andincrease HP
- Update the HP candidate database in terms ofaccurate contact
information, qualifications, quality services documentation and
selling points in order toreengage
candidatesthroughout the placement process.
- Consult with HP on professional goals, probing forunspoken
needs using a consultative selling stylein order to gain commitment
to take urgent action on theavailable opportunities.
- Qualify HPslikelihood of placementaccording to
licensure, availability, skill set and potential fit in order to
prioritize sales focus and determine thebest job matchfor highest
probability of placement.
- Present candidate files to client contacts according torelevant
work history, skills and intangible qualitiesfor HPs via applicant
tracking system in order to highlight the best fit for the orders
and place candidates.
- Navigate HP and client through theoffer/placement
processvia phone and email;negotiatingwhen necessary,
and communicating pay rate, bonus or other compensation details
(e.g. relocation), and new hire paperwork.
- Communicate timely updates and manage expectations between
allstakeholdersincluding Recruitment Solutions team
leadership, client contact and Quality Services - via email and
conference calls - to ensure HPs completenew hire
requirementsand starton time(e.g. background checks,
drug screens, references).
- Escalateclient issuesas appropriate to Recruitment Solutions,
Clinical, Quality Services leadership byowning resolutionon behalf
of client in order to maintain reputation and satisfaction
- Adhere to AMN Healthcare's mission statement, core values and
company policies and customer service standards.
- Work within the expected work hours and schedule including
required meetings and on-time attendance.
- This position profile is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.
- High school diplomaor equivalent work experience
- 2+years in heavy phone recruiting (sales, inside sales,
corporate recruiting, agency recruiting)
- Sales experience in RPO and/or healthcare staffing
- 2+ years recruiting experienceand/or experience
within a high volume, metrics-driven sales environment.
- Prior experience with an Applicant Tracking System
- Work performed primarily in an office environment, consisting
of light to moderate physicalactivity, including use
of computer, telephone and/or other office equipment.
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do - this includes
the professional presence we project as we interact with internal
and external customers.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Bowling Green , Recruiter - RPO, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!